The staff and governors will work together with parents and the wider community towards the School’s Vision, which is for:
‘Every child to make the best possible progress’
At Baddow Hall Infant School the aim of our school curriculum is to develop children into lifelong learners, who are curious, resilient and creative. Every child is recognised as a unique individual and our inspiring curriculum challenges each child to meet their full potential. Children leave our school as confident learners with the building blocks needed for the next stage of their education.
At Baddow Hall Infant School we:
- Use our School Values to embed positive attitudes towards learning, so that children enjoy coming to school, and are determined to succeed;
- Enable all children to learn and develop key skills, knowledge and concepts and acquire a secure foundation for future learning;
- Meet the needs and interests of all children, through a programme of engaging and cross-curricular topics, fulfilling the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework 2021 and the National Curriculum 2014;
- Broaden children’s horizons and develop high aspirations by providing an enriched curriculum that goes beyond the classroom;
- Promote the spiritual, moral, and cultural, development of children to enable them to become citizens who are tolerant and understanding of the views and beliefs of others in line with Fundamental British Values;
- Promote physical health and mental well-being to enable children to keep themselves healthy and safe.
If you require any further information regarding the curriculum Baddow Hall Infant School follows please email firstname.lastname@example.org